- October 24th: Panhellenic Council Meeting 5:30 PM in 3-10.1
- November 6th: Panhellenic Council Meeting 5:30 PM in 3-10.1
- November 9th: Panhellenic Executive Board Transition 6:00 PM
- November 16th: Panhellenic Installation Ceremony 6:30 PM
- November 19th: Recruitment Hot Topic
- January 27 - 28: Presidents Retreat (Council President)
- February 7 - 11: AFLV Conference (only some officers will attend)
- February 23 - 24: Leadership Institute Annual Conference
- mandatory conferences and meeting throughout term
- Applications Due: October 12th by 5:00 PM in LBJSC 4-14.1 (Greek Affairs)
- Interviews: October 16, 17, 18
- Minimum GPA of a 2.5 previous semester or a Texas State cumulative GPA of a 2.7.
- Be in good standing with your chapter
Expectations of Officers
- Attend all Panhellenic Council meetings and Executive Board meetings
- Four scheduled office hours a week
- Additional expectations may be added via the Dean of Students Office
Please direct all questions regarding Panhellenic Elections to the Panhellenic President, Katherine Sawyer.
Executive Officer Applications
NOTE: You will need to use Adobe or a PDF reader that allows for document edits. Microsoft Edge does not support this feature at this time.