If you are interested in learning more about the Panhellenic Council positions and elections process, please attend the Interest Meeting on Monday, October 8th in LBJSC 3-5.1
- November 5th: Panhellenic Council Meeting 5:30 PM in 3-5.1
- November 12th: Panhellenic Council Meeting 5:30 PM in 3-5.1
- TBD: Panhellenic Executive Board Transition
- TBD: Panhellenic Installation Ceremony
- November 27th: Recruitment Hot Topic 6:00 PM
- January 26th - 27th: Presidents Retreat (Council President)
- February 7th - 10th: AFLV Conference (only some officers will attend)
- February 22nd - 23rd: Leadership Institute Annual Conference
- Misc. conferences and meeting throughout term
- Applications Due: October 26th by 5:00 PM in LBJSC 4-14.1 (Fraternity and Sorority Life)
- Interviews: October 30th and 31st, November 1st
- Minimum GPA of a 2.5 previous semester or a Texas State cumulative GPA of a 2.7
- Be in good standing with your chapter
Expectations of Officers
- Attend all Panhellenic Council meetings and Executive Board meetings
- Four scheduled office hours a week
- Host a minimum of three Round Tables a semester
- Additional expectations may be added via the Dean of Students Office
Please direct all questions regarding Panhellenic Elections to the Panhellenic President, Jillian Volkmar.
Executive Officer Applications
Applications will be made available starting October 8th.
NOTE: You will need to use Adobe or a PDF reader that allows for document edits. Microsoft Edge does not support this feature at this time.